With the Holiday season quickly approaching and it being prime time for your engagement photo sessions, fall is the perfect time to start planning your wedding stationery.
Save the dates are the first stationery product you should design after your date and location are set. This is where we will start working together to develop the design concept for all of your wedding day stationery. If you have booked your photographer for a e-session, you may want to consider waiting to send your save the dates cards once you have your photos back so they can be incorporated into the design. Below are some suggestions you may want to consider if you are debating whether you need them or not.
• You are planning a destination wedding
• You are inviting a lot of out-of-town guests who have to arrange travel plans
• You don’t want to be rushed sending out your invitations
• You are planning to get married during the busy summer months or on a holiday weekend
• You invested in super cute engagement photos and want to show them off to your guests