It’s Save The Date season!
Wondering if you need to send out save the dates? you might not necessarily need the extra expense but here are some great tips and reasons to consider them.
- Save the dates take the pressure off getting your invitations out early, especially if you’re planning a wedding during the busy summer months or a holiday weekend.
- They notify those guest that may need to make travel arrangements, book time off work or save extra money for travelling.
- If you plan to get some pretty engagement session photos done, save the dates is a great way to incorporate those photos so they just don’t end up on your social media.
- When you book a stationery consultation we can discuss my design packages that include specific stationery items that you require for your big day so you can bundle and save!
- They are cute, fun and casual, you know you want them 🙂
From now until November 20th I’m offering 15% off your save the dates so you can get them out in time for Christmas! You decide whether you want them to match the style of your wedding or I can design them so you can send them out as a Holiday card!
Interested in having a consultation about your wedding stationery? complete this form and Ashley will contact you in the next few days.
Tags: Nova Scotia Wedding Stationery, Save The Dates, Custom Stationery, Halifax weddings, Annapolis Valley Weddings.